Imagine if Breaking Bad was set in Canada or the UK or Australia. Walt discovers he has lung cancer, is promptly treated at no cost and discharged with no financial burden apart from $20 in subsidised prescriptions. The end.
hmm. it’s almost as if Breaking Bad might have been trying to say something. Who knows, though
- me: i am actually so happy with my life right now for once
- next day: *everything fucks up*
"Disney Villains Perfume" by japanese artist Ruby Spark.
i saw that one was missing
THE LAST ONE
The joints in my feet and hands are killing me. I don’t know what’s going on, but Aleve has become my best friend lately.
The evolution of Halloween costumes for girls…
this is really important
- Dad: alright, pick out a body wash.
- Kid, young boy, maybe 5: I want Dora so I can share with my sister.
- Dad: No, you want it because you're into that faggot shit.
- <br><br>Seriously happened. Note all of the kid's body washes generally smell like berries so it's not like the smell is different. But no, kid can't want Dora body wash because it's "faggot shit". This is the second time I've seen this happening. The time before was over a toothbrush. This shit is ridiculous.
I feel like the cat resting on its humans arm in that pic is all ‘NO HUMAN
THAT’S ENOUGH NETFLIX FOR TODAY’
Al Mutanabbi’s proverb:
"Just because you see the lion’s teeth, don’t assume that the lion is smiling"
The quote is written exactly six times through the image of this lion.
This incredible photo marks the end of Matador Torero Alvaro Munera’s career. He collapsed in remorse mid-fight when he realized he was having to prompt this otherwise gentle beast to fight. He went on to become an avid opponent of bullfights. Even grievously wounded by picadors, he did not attack this man.
Torrero Munera is quoted as saying of this moment: “And suddenly, I looked at the bull. He had this innocence that all animals have in their eyes, and he looked at me with this pleading. It was like a cry for justice, deep down inside of me. I describe it as being like a prayer - because if one confesses, it is hoped, that one is forgiven. I felt like the worst shit on earth.”
I’ve reblogged this at least two other times but this is possibly one of my favorite photos ever.The bull is just like ‘hey r u ok?’ it’s so powerful
I’m going to cry :c
This is a practice that needs to end.
- Parent to child at the library: Shhh...remember what we said about being loud in the library?
- Child: We'll wake up the books.
- Parent: That's right.